Anyone have any good ideas that come along with this shelter?

I've been brainstorming a couple of things... I think I'm really going to like using my Vexilar Fish Scout underwater camera while in the stealth. Getting out on the lake during the day to confirm that you are indeed sitting on the structure you want to be on is so key rather than relying on Navionics (which we all know is pretty accurate for a lot of lakes, but not perfect). I feel like the stealth is going to make it a lot easier to see the display on the screen (even in murky water) with complete darkness and the fact that this thing flips up and down so fast, you can check many spots without having to turn your body or cup your hands to create shade, and that takes up precious time.

Also I will be using glow bobbers for my deadstick. Turning on the lights in this fully closed up and dark portable is going to emit the light right down the holes and could spook any fish in your area.

Not to mention this house is going to be a huge saver on propane in the daylight hours as that sun will bake on the black fabric.

Just a couple of thoughts/ideas for this new shelter. Anyone else have any ideas or incentives that come along with the stealth other than just sight fishing? Awesome house that is very versatile. Thinking there is going to be a lot more ideas out there and especially when we all get on the ice and actually use it!