02/10/2023 07:59 PM
02/10/2023 07:59 PM
I
icefishingpro Offline OP
Ice Team Member
icefishingpro  Offline OP
Ice Team Member
I

Here's a new online blog for basic to intermediate ice fishing topics! Ice Fishing Pro

There's informative content, gear reviews, and more. smile

Re: Ice Fishing Pro [Re: icefishingpro] #2064
02/15/2023 12:11 PM
02/15/2023 12:11 PM
O
Oktawiusz Maraly Offline
Ice Team Member
Oktawiusz Maraly  Offline
Ice Team Member
O

Hey there!

I'm a big fan of the idea of an online blog to help people learn more about ice fishing. I think it's a great way to get information out there, and I think it can be really helpful for beginners and intermediate users alike.

I'll start off by saying that I'm not an expert on the subject; I'm just learning how to ice fish myself. But I've been reading through some of the articles on your site, and they seem really informative! There's a lot of useful information in there, including tips on how to prepare your boat and where to go fishing in different parts of the country. I also often learn more about recreational fishing at this Trizily.com blog for my fishing trips.

Ice fishing is a lot of fun because it's an activity that requires you to be outdoors and active. You can go in any season and get out on the water--even in winter! The best part is that it's something that you can do with friends or family members who don't know how much fun it can be. And if you have kids? They'll love it too!