Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Ice Fishing Discussion
08/22/2019 01:51 PM
Is there any sports news in the field of sports hunting?
0 2 Read More
Ice Team News and Events
08/20/2019 05:24 PM
Link to the event on the Thorne Bros Facebook page for more info... Thorne Bros Fall Ice Fishing Event - CLICK HERE
1 24 Read More
08/02/2019 03:42 PM
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone that took the pre-screener! At this time we have enough responses and will be reaching out to candidates within the next couple days.

----------------

Hi folks,

My name is Chris and I'm with AspireUp, an independent market research and strategy company. We're currently working with an ice fishing equipment manufacturer to run a qualitative study all about avid ice fishermen.

With that, we're recruiting avid ice fishermen to participate in this study...which will be conducted through an app on your smartphone. Through this app, we'd get to know you better as an angler, and understand ways to improve ice fishing / ice fishing gear. It's a fun way to earn some money while discussing what you love. If selected to participate, people that complete the study will receive $250 in compensation.
0 40 Read More
07/26/2019 07:33 PM
Hello!
Choosing a scope for your rifle will be one of the biggest factors in determining how accurately you’ll be able to shoot. There are many scopes on the market from many different reputable manufacturers, so choosing the best one is a daunting task. In the end, the scope you choose will largely come down to personal preference and your shooting needs. For me, the best scope was the UTG 3-9×32 BugBuster riflescope which was a dream for the given price. While it won’t compare to the Zeiss and Nightforce scopes in terms of optical clarity and quality, this budget scope is perfect for getting the job done with a minimal financial burden.
2 1,021 Read More