Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Ice Fishing Discussion
03/05/2021 01:56 PM
Snow has broken down, slush has solidified and water has drained down off the ice. Watch for dark spots that have been where melt has breached the ice pack. Now is the time to run the lake and enjoy the conditions that we have been lacking all season long. It's going to be fleeting because of the warm rains forecasted and the cold snap insulation situation this winter.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
11 632 Read More
Across the Ice Belt Tips
02/17/2021 02:17 PM

Filleting a channel catfish doesn’t have to be intimidating, in fact, it’s not too difficult. A few simple steps to pay attention to and I’m telling you, they are tasty on the table!! One of my personal favorites!! Deep-fried catfish in a Cajun batter is tough to beat! Here’s a video on how I clean catfish.

Video credit: JJ fishing

Channel catfish fillets. Fish Fry. So good.
0 25 Read More
Across the Ice Belt Tips
02/17/2021 02:15 PM

Jigging minnow style baits are no doubt something you need to have in your arsenal for ice fishing. This is how I fish them in the winter and don’t be afraid to use them for all species! We’ve caught panfish, perch, walleye, bass and pike on them this winter already! Super fun—and effective—lure while out on the ice!!
———————————————
The NEW Clam Outdoors Tikka Mino is featured in this video. Seems to be a fish magnet this year!!
0 25 Read More
Across the Ice Belt Tips
02/17/2021 02:14 PM

One-two punch catfish! I breakdown my go-to techniques for landing wintertime catfish while ice fishing. The “meat/minnow chandelier” makes an appearance again and this approach can definitely be the ticket when we deal with cold front conditions! Meow meow!!

Video credit: Ice Team / RAWfish Creative Group
0 22 Read More
Ice Team Digital Magazine
02/16/2021 03:00 PM
[Linked Image]

Read the full magazine... CLICK HERE
0 30 Read More